We’re an online group focused on the art of communication, affirmative training, and all things equine. Membership includes podcasts, videos, Q&A, and live chats with Anna, with new content added weekly and periodic Special Events.
The Barn is designed partly to give clinic participants support going forward, partly for blog readers who would like to dive deeper, and it also serves as an introduction to the Relaxed & Forward philosophy.
Be a member of the barn if:
- You believe training is a creative process.
- You want the inspiration of a group of like-minded horse people.
- You want to learn everything about horses, especially if it takes a whole lifetime.
What’s in the Barn?
- Access to over 300 videos in our library.
- Brief demo videos of some of my favorite riding exercises.
- View Relaxed & Forward Group Lessons
- Signal Speak: Reading calming signals on my videos and yours.
- Archived collection of all of our live chats and Happy Hours.
- Quotes in your email every day.
- Ask Anna, Questions from members with video answers from Anna.
- Private Facebook Page with the most affirmative and supportive folks anywhere.
- Periodic Special Events
- Personal Coaching with Anna is discounted to members.
- Writing for Riders: Journaling the Journey
- Barn Travelblog- Horse keeping in other places.
- Audio blogs read by Anna.
- Saddle Meditations: Audio podcasts to take along to the arena.
Enroll now. This is not a time-specific course of study, but rather an ongoing group, following where the herd leads and our members request, committed to learning, inspiring each other, and doing our best for horses.