We’re an online group focused on the art of communication, affirmative training, and all things equine. Membership includes podcasts, videos, Q&A, and live chats with Anna, with new content added weekly and periodic Special Events.
The Barn is designed partly to give clinic participants support going forward, partly for blog readers who would like to dive deeper, and it also serves as an introduction to the Relaxed & Forward philosophy.
Be a member of the barn if:
- you believe training is a creative process.
- you want the inspiration of a group of like-minded horse people.
- you want to learn everything about horses, especially if it takes a whole lifetime.
What’s in the Barn?
- Audio blogs read by Anna.
- Saddle Meditations: Audio podcasts to take along to the arena.
- Video Library: Brief demos of some of my favorite riding exercises
- Signal Speak: Reading calming signals on my videos and yours.
- Blog Library grouped by topic.
- Writing for Riders: Journaling the Journey
- Barn Travelblog- Horse keeping in other places.
- Ask Anna, Questions from members with video answers from Anna.
- Midweek Live Chats
- Periodic Special Events
- Personal Coaching with Anna discounted to members.
Enroll now. This is not a time-specific course of study, but rather an ongoing group, following where the herd leads and our members request, committed to learning, inspiring each other, and doing our best for horses.